Advertising cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners and help us to deliver personalized marketing content. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less relevant advertising.
Amazon Business’ Request for Quote gives your buyers the ability to request a discounted price on single-SKU purchases greater than £10,000 or 999 units—helping to support spot buys and buying in bulk for your organisation.
Let’s say you need to buy 500 keyboards that need to be delivered by the end of the month. There are plenty of existing offers on Amazon Business, but you expect a higher discount when making a bulk purchase. With Custom Quote, buyers can submit a bulk offer with their specified terms and sellers can reply with an offer that matches. Buyers can then decide to place their order for purchase. With Request for Quote, you get:
1. Select Buying in Bulk? on the product page
2. Click request a quote on the Bulk Ordering page
3. Fill out your quote specifications and click Request quote
4. Check quote status selecting Bulk Ordering under Your Account Details.
5. Select an offer, proceed to check out and complete your order
Invoice by Amazon is currently not supported by Request for Quote.
* as per analysis conducted in US 2022
Start saving with Request for Quote or contact a Customer Advisor to learn more.